USRA has the global relationships to efficiently represent your international business interests

International Registered Agent services

Although the concept of registered agent services is mostly limited to countries with an English Common Law tradition, you may still have need for an international registered agent in cases of private loan agreements or contracts.

Throughout the world – including Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, Guam and all Canadian provinces – USRA has a network of local registered agents or registered offices that provide dependable service at affordable rates. Call us for a complete listing of foreign countries where we can provide professional, thoroughly vetted representation: 1-888-664-6263.

Representation in Canada

USRA offers registered agent services throughout all of Canada and for Canadian federal corporations.

The Canadian provinces and territories USRA serves include Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Manitoba, British Columbia, Prince Edward Island, Saskatchewan, Alberta, Newfoundland and Labrador, Northwest Territories, Yukon and Nunavut.

We can form companies in every Canadian province as well as forming Federal companies which were once called Dominion Companies.  Note that all companies doing business in a given province must register as an extra-provincial company (the comparable procedure in the US is qualification or filing for Authority to do Business), if they were not formed there. 

Some provinces permit the formation of Limited Liability Companies.  In addition, some provinces have a Resident Director requirement. 

We can also retrieve almost any corporate document such as Certificates of Good Standing and copies of the formation documents from any province (or federally).  We can also arrange for the legalization of Canadian documents which is often necessary when using them in another country as Canada is not a signatory to the Hague convention and does not therefore issue Apostilles.

Whatever your Canadian needs, call your USRA corporate specialist at 1.888.664.6263 and we will walk you through the process.

London, Hong Kong and New York

Many of the private securitization agreements come from the major banking centers of London, Hong Kong and New York.  They are usually part of contracts for the purchase of major personal assets such as ships and aircraft.  Typically the contract is between the financing bank and several private parties.  The contract contains provisions for notification in case of a default or breach and a registered agent who notifies all parties (if they are so named) of the default or breach at the behest of the bank (usually).  The Bank will usually require their local law to apply, which is why London, Hong Kong and New York are favored because of their status as major banking centers.  USRA can serve as registered agent almost anywhere but demand is highest in the above locations.

Filing of the securitization may be required to ensure prioritization such as UCC 1s in the United States.  USRA can assist with any UCC filing in the US, PPSA in Canada and the equivalents, if they exist, in other countries.

Call your USRA corporate specialist today at 1.888.664.6263 for procedures and rates.

Company Formation Services

Utilizing our network of legal professionals, we can extend your reach globally, allowing you to create any type of entity in any country. We use reliable local counsel, all expert in local procedures, statutes and compliance regulations.

We can assist with the formation of foreign entities such as:

  • AG – Aktiengesellschaft
  • BV – Besloten Venootschap
  • Ltd. – UK Limited Company
  • IBCs in tax-advantaged jurisdictions
  • SA – Sociedad Anonima
  • SRL – Sociedad de Responsibilidad Limitada
  • GmbH - Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung
  • WFOE – Wholly Foreign-Owned Enterprize
  • YK – Yugen Kaisha